Sunday, August 26, 2007

THE MIDDLE NAME GAME

Hi Everyone!

I got tagged by MY friends, Bogart and Hercules to play the middle name game:) The rules of the game are as follows ...

1. Post the rules before you give the facts. (Listen up Pups, these are the Rules!!)

2. List one fact that is somehow relevant to you and your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. When you are tagged you need to write your post using your middle name and facts about it.

4. At the end of your post choose one dog to tag for each letter of your middle name. Be sure to let each puppy know she/he has been tagged. (It’s ok if you don’t do this, just tag who you want to tag!).

My somewhat unofficial middle name is BEAR ... I say unofficial as it is not used often since I have so many nicknames that my middle name gets lost in the shuffle so to speak ... Anyway, back to the game ...

B -- BOOTIFUL

E -- ENERGIZER BUNNY

A -- ACTIVE

R -- REAL (in other words, what you see is what you get -- I don't play games)

So now, in keeping with the rules of the game, I tag Buster the Wonder Dog; Eddie from Eddie's Dog House; Asta and Reina!

Talk to everyone soonest!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Your Friend,

Putter ...:)

21 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Putter! What a fitting middle name...Bear...I am often told we aireheads look like bears. I definately agree with the B-Bootiful! You sure are!

Booty Scratches and Wet Kisses,

Hercules

Lorenza said...

Hi, Putter
Bear??
I agree with your description!! Sure you are REAL!!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Persephone and Buster said...

Bear-Girl:

It DOES suit you well!

Now I'm going to tell Buster he's been tagged!

Cheers,

Persephone, the REAL Wonder Dog!

Koobuss said...

Hi Putter,

Your description of you in your name is perfect!
You look like a nice little cuddly bear. (I hope you are not offended.)

Lots of Koobuss Kisses,
Your friend,
Koobie

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, Putter Bear is a cute name! I got to get on mine soon too, phew! Wait, have I been tagged for this yet? Lol! Gotta check.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I think you're bootiful Putter. :)
And you got such a cute middle name

~ Girl girl

Stanley said...

Putter Gurrrl!!

What a fitting middle name for a bootiful and cuddly girl like you!!

I think you should get to know my buddy, Herc better. He sure talks about you a lot! (You've made an impression on him ~ that's for sure).

Goober love,
Stanley

Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Putter...
You are totally a 'real' girl...that's what I like about you...you keep it real all the time!!

Lots of licks, Ruby

Asta said...

Hi Putter
Thank you fow tagging me
I think you awe super bootiful!!!and I have the pwiviledge to have seen in pawson how wondewfully active you awe
a gweat playmate and fwiend
smoochie kisses
Asta

ToFFee said...

bear does suit you!

you are indeed an energizer and real! real kewl putter!

I was tagged so I have to play this too.. let me think about it..


Wuffs!
Toffee

Molly the Airedale said...

I never knew your middle name before now! We miss you Putter! We wish you were here with us!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Eddie N Peaches said...

Good job, Putter.
Thanks for tagging me. I'll give it a try!
Whoofs,
Eddie

Bogart H. Devil said...

I like Bear, I think it's c-u-t-e...

Love,
Bogart

Urban Smoothie Read said...

REAL?!? oh...ur 1 honest dog...i tends to fake most of d times...heheh

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Bear is such a cute middle name. Totally fitting! J x

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Putter...we've not met...Saw you on Bogart's last post. Great prezzie!!!! Bear is the best name for a bootiful Dale. I look just like you but lots smaller. I'm a mini bear!! Come and visit our blog...we're new...
Wiry hugs and Lakie licks....Scruffy and Lacie

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Putter,
What have you been up to lately?? :)

Anonymous said...

Ha roo! Love the energizer bunny!!!
Hugs,
Sitka

Juno said...

Putter!! You're REAL cute teddy BEAR!! You've got very suitable name!
I just noticed that you haven't updated your blog for a while.. is everything ok? :)

Momo xoxo

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hello Putter,
You have a cute middle name and you look so adorable in the pic!!

Unknown said...

Hey Putter!!! Your middle name is that of the name of the pet of my buddy at aquabot.....Grrrrrr I'll gonna tell him of this B.E.A.R. Jokes apart... How about going for a beach walk this weekend...what do you say?