Thursday, July 12, 2007

MAGGIE"S BIRTHDAY CAKE!

Hi Everyone!

Yesterday I sent Mom down to Maggie's house to bring her a birthday pressie from ME! It was sad, but true that I could not go cause Mom was working and it would have been too complicated. I was swimming at daycare so no worries -- I was happiest! Anyway, anyway, Maggie and Mitch sent Mom home with a piece of Maggie's birthday cake for ME! I am serious when I say this was the BEST cake I have ever had! Thank you, thank you Maggie for sharing your specialest ever birthday cake with ME!

Here is the special box with a message from Maggie to ME ...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here it is -- the specialest cake ever ...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Time to EAT!



Thank you Maggie! Thank you! Mitch and your Mom can bake ME a cake anytime:)!!!!

Til Next Time Everyone!

Your Friend,

Putter ...:)

11 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Oh I can taste that right along with you!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Persephone & Buster said...

Putter, that cake looks AWFULLY tasty!

Ya don't s'pose there's any left, do you?
Anyway, be sure to give Maggie the birthday-girl a big, wet smooch for us when you see her. She's 29 in dog-years, right?

Sephie & Buster

Bogart said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Love,
Bogart

Oscar Airedale said...

What took you so long to eat the cake Putter, hehehe! I thought you might eat the pattern off the plate too.

Licks
Oscar x

Maggie said...

You ate your cake like a lady is supposed to Putter! I ate mine like a cave man! Glad you enjoyed it! I'll have Mitch whip us another one soon!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Amber-Mae said...

Ooooooooh, yummy cake! I bet you enjoyed it!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Asta said...

Maggie, you eat soo gwacefully, and neatly, evewy cwumb gone, boy that looked super yummy, I think my MOmmi needs to leawn how to make that, yummmmm!
putter,can you have your mommi wite me on my pee mail? maybe I can meet her when she comes to the city???
gekroon@gmail.com OK???
I'm twying to figure out how I can meet you and Maggie and Mitch
smoochie kisses
Asta

Momo :) said...

Puter, the cake looks so yummi. I wish my mom knows how to bake.
Your mom didn't need to wash the plate?? I bet you enjoyed it very much. :)

Momo xoxo

Lorenza said...

Hi, Putter.
Maggie and her Mom were so nice to send you some cake. Watching your video I can see it was delicious!!
I need to eat some cake now!! I will talk with my mom!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

ToFFee said...

Hey Putter!

Yhat looks vewy yummmmmyyyy

I'm drooling!!!!

looks like you still want more of the cake! licking to the last crumb!


Wuffs!
Toffee

. said...

酒店小姐
酒店兼職
禮服店
酒店經紀
酒店兼差
酒店打工
酒店上班
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
童裝批發
童裝批發
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
寒假打工
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店現領