Saturday, November 24, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone!

Today is MY friend Mitch's FIRST ever birthday

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is MY most favoritest puppy picture of MY friend Mitchy!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I wanted to sing to him!!!!!!!!! So here is goes!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MITCH -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MITCH -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MITCH -- HAPPIEST EVER BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you have the goodest ever birthday Mitchy and I can't even wait to hear all about it!!!!!!! Every single detail, including how much cake you ate and how many coolest ever toys you got!!!!!!! I bet Maggie is making you the bestest ever cake in the whole wide world!!!!!!!!!

Til Next Time Everyone!

Your Friend,

Putter ...:)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

8 comments:

Headgirl said...

Hi Putter

Like you I think Mitch is a cuty!
Glad you got an award & enjoyed your Santa letter - am catching up after being away!

Pats & pets
Blue

Snowball said...

That is a great birthday tribute for Mitch. You are a great pal for him.

Luv,
Snowball

Caz and Ludo the cool dude said...

you sing a beautifully well done I'm sure mitch loved it.
Well done on your award you deserve it. I got one toooooooooooooooooo.

your pal ludo

Harry said...

I'll join you in a verse of Happy Birthday!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Molly the Airedale said...

Thank you soooooooo much, Putter! I can hear your sweet voice all the way over here! Guess what? I'm 5 minutes from digging into that birthday cake! My packages are all opened and I'm ready to EAT! I'll be posting soon! As soon as I wipe my mouth! Being one years old is so much fun!

Yer friend,
Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Putter
Sure Mitch is happy with your post! We all wish him a very Happy Birthday!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Amber-Mae said...

Awww, that is so sweet of you! Happee Barkday to Mitchy boy...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Urban Smoothie Read said...

ur friend mitch had breakthrough puppyhood