Friday, June 22, 2007

MORE ABOUT ME!

Hi Everyone!

This looks like such a funnest game -- I want to PLAY too!

1. Your age? 3

2. Your age when came to live with your people? 8 weeks

3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? Green -- it has golf balls on it!

4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? Patty and all my friends at daycare:)

5. How much do you weigh? 50 pounds

6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? A couch, but it did not happen all at once, it took time:)

7. Do you like other Dogs? YES, YES and YES!

8. Who is your best non-human friend? Maggie and Mitch! :)

9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? Tennis Balls, I eat sqeakies:)

10. Do you like to be brushed? NO, NO and NO! I run when the brush comes out!

11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? Peanut Butter AND cheese, I eat both most every day!

12. Do your people cut your toenails? NO! My nails are cut when I get groomed and it is never pretty!

13. Any formal education? Yes, puppy kindergarden, obedience I and II AND boot camp:)

14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? Energizer Bunny -- I am an AIREDALE!

15. Five nicknames your people call you Punkin, Booster, Fishy, Nula, Boo Boo -- I have a million nicknames, good thing I am smart so I can keep track of them all:)

16. What is your best trick? I can speak!

17. Do you like kitties? No, the one time I met a cat, I think I might have wanted to EAT it:( Mom would not let me!

18. What did you have for breakfast? Steve's Real Food

19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? If so, what? I can hunt, but I have not killed, unless you count earthworms:)

20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? My last check-up was in May ... Mom is neurotic, I have a full physiucal every six months

21. Where do you sleep at night? In Mom and Dad's room, in MY crate bed:)

22. Do you like to swim? YES, YES and YES, why do you think they call me fishy?

23. Can you make puppies? No

24. Do you give kisses? All the time!

25. Can you potty on command? No

26. To Cuz or not to Cuz? I have a white cuz, it is okay:)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That's all for now ...:)

Til Next Time Everyone!

Your Friend,

Putter ...:)

9 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

awwwwwwwww Mitch and I feel so honored to be your bestest friends Putter! You have so many friends at daycare and you chose us! Thank you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Stanley said...

Putter,

You are an amazing Airegirl! Thanks for the 411 on your basic bio. I didn't know you liked to chew on furniture. Ever try wire crates? They're pretty blahhh, taste-wise.

Enjoy your weekend, sister, and let the breeze blow through what hair you have left!

Goob love,
Stanley

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Putter, so you chewed up a couch? That's impressive! I want to know more about your speaking! Can you give us a demonstration via video? J x

Lorenza said...

Hi, Putter.
Those are many things to know you much better.
Sure my mom would like to have a collar like yours, she loves golf!
How is that you ate a couch?? How much time did you take to do that??
Like Jackson I want to hear you speaking... must be great!!
Have a good night
Lorenza

ToFFee said...

Hi Putter!

Couch must have been yummy! did it explode? with cottons?!

How do you kill earthworms? are they yummy too???

I would love to hear you speak! I hope you can put a video of it!


Wuffs!
Toffee

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

We need to see a video of you speaking Putter!

Licks
Oscar x

Anonymous said...

Woo Putter... I enjoyed getting to know more about you! ha roo!

Hugs,
Sitka

Toby said...

Wow, ur one educated dog! Plus BOOT CAMP?? Was that hard? Is it like what I've seen on TV??

Tobes

Peanut said...

YOU ATE A COUCH? I want the story on that.